Over 360 million people speak English as a first language, in fact it’s the official language in 67 countries and 27 non-sovereign entities. If you are not a native English speaker, launching fieldwork, producing reports and distributing content for this huge audience can be daunting.
Many of our clients use our English language editing service pre-fielding to be sure that their text is accurate, unambiguous and suitable for the target market. Our linguists will ensure your content is culturally appropriate, localised and contains relevant examples and references. Additionally, if you need to use your English survey in different markets, read more about our localisation service.
Over the past three decades, we have curated a community of best-in-class translators. Collectively they provide more than an English correction service:
- Ensuring language, grammar and punctuation are flawless as standard
- Judging the correct tone, form of address and terminology for your target audience
- Leveraging their market research translation experience to sense check your survey routing
- Suggesting local examples and references appropriate to your target market
Market leading project management
Your dedicated and experienced Project Manager will partner with you to:
- Select the right mother-tongue linguist for your project based on their subject matter specialty
- Provide a smooth and straightforward end-to-end service
- Harness their market research translation services expertise to expedite the project
- Ensure the English in your documents will resonate perfectly with a native-speaker