Professional Dutch Translation Services
Have Your Documents Professionally Translated to Dutch by Native Speakers
“Hallo en welkom” to The Language Factory’s Dutch translation services. If you’re here, chances are that you’re looking to have some documents translated into the Dutch language by native speakers. That’s smart, seeing as the impact of poorly translated documents can be disastrous.
Having your documents translated from any language into Dutch by native speakers for whom Dutch is a first language is the best and only way to go.
This is what we guarantee at The Language Factory!
With over 23 million people speaking Dutch as their first language and another 5 million speaking it as a second language, it’s the lingua franca in the Netherlands and is spoken by about 60 percent of the population in Belgium. So, if you do or intend to do any sort of business in these countries, being Dutch-literate –or at least having properly translated documents- is a necessity.
Why Should You Use The Language Factory’s Dutch Translation Services?
It’s simple really: We’re the best Dutch translation service in the market. But if you want more reasons, the following should help:
- Fast turnaround and delivery period.
- Flawless translations that eliminate the need for corrections or editing. So, your translated documents can be used “as-is”.
- We hold our translators to the highest industry standards.
- Candidates often have to pass through a very stringent and highly rigorous selection process to qualify as translators.
- We cover every field and industry.
- We’re constantly evaluating and assessing work products to ensure that our translators turn in only the best translated texts every time.
- All our translators are highly educated. Most of them hold a bachelor’s degree in their various fields as well as a degree in translation.
Some Interesting Facts about the Dutch Language
- The Afrikaans language spoken in South Africa and Namibia by roughly 16 million derives its roots from the Dutch language.
- It’s the closest language to German and English –sometimes referred to as a mid-point between both languages (It’s the reason you understood the first three words at the beginning of this page).
- Dutch and German are often called “Sister” languages.
- It’s the official language in Suriname, Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten.
- It’s the fourth popular dialect in Canada and is mostly spoken by farmers.
- The English words “pomp”, “pen” and “gas” originated from the Dutch language.
- The Dutch owns the world’s biggest dictionary.
- Dutch has an overwhelming influence on the Indonesian language.
- Pennsylvania Dutch is an entirely different language.
NATIVE SPEAKING DUTCH TRANSLATORS
Our native Dutch speakers are seasoned translators with years of experience and knowledge in their specific disciplines. This means we don’t use “generalist” translators.
For example, if you need to translate English medical documents into Dutch, we’ll find you a seasoned Dutch translator in the medical field to do the job on time and on budget. If you need to translate legal documents, we’ll assign your project to a native speaking translator with legal backgrounds. This applies to every field and specialty.
With The Language Factory, you will never suffer the embarrassment of meanings, terminologies, nuances, subtleties and slang getting lost in the translated texts. Our elite team of native speaking translators from the Netherlands and Belgium, will make sure that your text appeals to and targets the right audience.