Mental health translation.
Mental health services are a critical part of patient care. Making diagnoses, treatments and support services accessible for the non-English speaking population presents a linguistic and often cultural challenge for the relevant parts of the health service.
As in any medical field, choosing a mental health translation partner with a proven track record is critical. With nearly three decades of experience and a 99% client satisfaction rating, you can rely on us to help you engage with and educate patients in every community.
How can we help with mental health translation?
The TLF team is here to translate a broad range of health and healthcare-related resources including:
- Advice on mental health conditions, available support and medication
- Communications such as emails, letters and referral notes
- Forms and documentation
- Leaflets and information packs
- Patient surveys and responses
- Posters and signage
- Website copy
All our linguists have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant specialist experience in medical language translation. Collectively they:
- Are fluent in industry terms
- Can deliver translated, patient-ready materials
- Deliver quality translations within short deadlines
- Support you in educating and engaging with your intended audience
Market-leading project management
Your dedicated and experienced Project Manager will partner with you to:
- Quickly understand your translation requirements
- Select the right mother-tongue linguist based on their subject matter specialty
- Harness their healthcare translation services expertise for a fast turnaround
- Deliver a flawless translation and a seamless, end-to-end service