Over 360 million people speak English as a first language, in fact it’s the official language in 67 countries and 27 non-sovereign entities. If you are not a native English speaker, launching websites, producing reports and distributing content for this huge audience can be daunting.
Many of our clients use our English editing service pre-launching a product or service to be sure that their text is accurate, unambiguous and suitable for their target market. Our linguists will ensure your content is culturally appropriate, localised and relevant, so that you can confidently engage with your audience wherever they are in the world.
Over the past 3 decades we have curated a community of best-in-class translators. Collectively they are:
- Able to judge the correct tone, form of address and terminology for your audience
- Specialists in the lexicon and style of your sector
- Familiar with local references, examples, idioms and colloquialisms
- Experienced in highlighting any potential cultural issues
Market-leading Project Managers
Our experienced and knowledgeable Project Managers will always:
- Select the right mother-tongue linguist for your project based on their subject and sector expertise
- Look for the best and most cost-effective solution for your project needs
- Ensure language, grammar and punctuation are flawless
- Provide a smooth and straightforward end-to-end service for every project, big or small