Whatever your sector, we can help. Some of the areas we’ve covered include:
- Market research
- Marketing and advertising
- Education and training
- Medical and Pharmaceutical
We offer particular expertise in market research, being the longest serving specialists in this field, but can also turn our hand to PR and marketing translations as well as education and training. And rest assured, we have the skill and experience needed to handle almost any other type of project.
Who carries out the translation?
Our team of hundreds different translators are on hand to take care of everything. Every single one of our translators is a mother-tongue speaker of the language they’re translating into. They each hold a diploma, BA or MA in translation and boast at least five years of experience as a translator. What’s more, they all hold professional membership of a recognised translation body. Put simply, your materials are in good hands. To find out more about our translation team, click here.
How do we manage things?
No matter how big your project is, you deserve to know that it’s being managed by a serious professional. That’s why we employ a team of specialist project managers who will take care of the whole process: they’ll be there when you send us through your initial materials, they’ll liaise between you and our translators and they’ll also be responsible for sending across the final translations. And if you need to make changes to your document along the way, they’ll help you with that, too.
Our focus is always on quality control and accountability. Our project managers take several steps to ensure that every single piece of work that we provide is absolutely perfect:
- We work with only the finest translators; those that are fully experienced in your field
- Our project managers – who are all market research specialists – will check every single sentence to correct any errors and ensure that no mistakes are carried over between different markets
- Where possible, we always keep the same teams in place for the duration of your project, even those that are ongoing (such as OMNIBUS studies, or those with repeat waves)
- We use only the latest Translation Software (CAT – Computer-Aided Translation Tools, SDL Trados) to ensure that the same phrases are translated identically. This also ensures consistent use of terminology, from wave to wave and within each individual file
- We always request feedback from clients so that we can constantly improve our process and ensure that our next job is always our best job
If you’d like to find out more about our team of experienced project managers, then click here.
About our values
At The Language Factory, we believe that every translation project is completely unique. We provide a tailored service designed to suit your specific needs and requirements; a service that can evolve as your project evolves, without compromising on the results. At The Language Factory, we commit to:
- Giving you confidence in your research results by assuring accurate translations
- Providing outstanding value through excellent levels of service
- A fast and reliable response time
- Freeing up your time by taking all translation worries off your mind
About our accreditations
The Language Factory is a corporate member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) as well as the Association of Translation Companies (ATC). We adhere to and strive to go beyond their strict codes of professional conduct. If you’re part of the market research industry, you can be rest assured that we’re members of the MRS Company Partnership scheme and GALA. When you work with us, you’re working with seasoned professionals who know what it takes to get great results.