Pharmaceutical & Medical Translation
For the safety of patients, professionals and members of the public, the translation of medical documents needs to be completed to the highest possible level of accuracy. This requires translators to have specialist medical knowledge and experience of the languages which they’ll be translating from and into.
As pharmaceutical or medical projects are often under pressure from tight deadlines, we believe expertise and exceptional customer service are also needed to match projects to the mother-tongue translator with the most relevant experience. All our Project Managers are linguists themselves, some are also qualified translators, and our clients trust them to provide the best quality medical translations within even the shortest of turnaround times.
What does medical translation cover?
The translation of medical and pharmaceutical materials can encompass a number of different areas, including (but not limited to):
- Medical documents, prescriptions, data sheets, product profiles and reports
- Patient information & patient recruitment materials and user guides for both staff & patients
- Medical equipment documents such as instruction manuals or brochures
- Clinical information on toxicological pharmacological and biological substances
- Transcriptions of consultations and meetings, quality of life (QoL) measures, case report forms (CRF) and scientific journal articles
- Labels, package inserts, instructions for use (IFU), equipment and production manuals, manufacturing process descriptions, master batch records and deviation reports
- Clinical trials & study protocols, physician and patient feedback documents such as questionnaires and responses, incorporating adverse event reporting
Medical translation at The Language factory – why us?
There are a number of reasons why The Language Factory can help you translate your medical and pharmaceutical materials.
- Our translators know the field. All our medical translators are highly experienced in their specialism and have been rigorously tested. Aside from having up-to-date technical knowledge of their individual sector and language, they adhere to strict professional regulations and confidentiality agreements.
- We guarantee quality. We never jeopardise the quality of our translations and therefore will never agree to a deadline we can’t meet. All our Project Managers are qualified linguists and have years of experience in ensuring the right translator works on individual medical or pharmaceutical projects.
- We only work with experts. Every translator we employ holds a Diploma, BA or MA in translation, has at least five years’ professional experience as a translator, and holds a professional membership of a recognised translation body. When you work with us, you’re working with skilled professionals who you can trust with each and every project.
For more information about our specialist healthcare services give us a call on +44 1727 862722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do You Need Pharmaceutical or Medical Translation?
If you’d like to find out more about our medical and pharmaceutical translation process, contact The Language Factory today by calling us on +44 1727 862722, or submit your project details below and one of our Project Managers will be in touch.